Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Birthday Fun - August 20th

Greeted in my tent by Peter, Tammy, Sianna & Leighton. Coconut oil = HUZZAH!!!


At Arusha Nat'l Park. This big brute stepping on my toe! Fortunately he was a stature or I'd not be doing so well!

Nothing like the majestic Giraffe to get you in an African mood.

Fun to see & be a part of this tree you can drive through. It's a fig tree.


Leighton could have made it all the way up with all those handholds, but we had a picnic to get to.

GORGEOUS flowers out for me at the picnic falls!

Food getting prepped.


Writing my annual birthday letter AT the falls!

Another perspective of my letter writing
Can you see the triangular spider almost in my mouth?

Surfing!

It's hard to see, but I scored lovely gifts that matched my still painted toes.

 So good to be back on African soil - my birth place - to celebrate. It had been over 20 years!

No comments: