Thursday, September 27, 2007

A tribute to my brother, Peter

Here he is with his his lovely wife Tammy
(they are working in Tanzania with Wild Hope Int'l)

My Brother had a birthday yesterday. My thoughts flew his way often as I went through my day. We've come a long way in our relationship. We used to fight like cat & dog .... I've thrown everything in this world at him 'cuz he would make me so MAD! He was pretty quick on his feet I must say - so his injuries weren't too bad :-). We knew where each others buttons were and enjoyed pushing them.

Today I'm glad to say the night has turned to day and I have a deep love for him that is hard to explain without talking about the healing power of God's Father heart love. We've been able to work through a lot of the past hurts, come to a place of enjoying each other and wanting to actually hang out together. It truly is a miracle.

I love you bro! So glad you're in my life. Thanks for shining the light on the path in front of me. Wish we were on the same continent,

Joy


1 comment:

MamaMonk said...

Hurray! I am glad to pop in for a visit and to catch some glimpses into your world--

love it!